Saturday, February 6, 2016

Indonesia Wooden Handicraft


Handcraft is one of main products of Jepara city and become the icon for this carving town. As well as the city of furniture Jepara is also a producer of wooden craft which certainly did not leave the typical Jepara’s carvings. The Harmony and its beauty strokes of Jepara carving artist's hand gives a distinct impression. Wooden handicrafts made ​​in Jepara will make your room into beautifulness just like a magic show. Wall hangings, place a tissue over the kitchen and the aqua and candy on your desk will look more elegant to use products made in Jepara city.
Some models of the aqua and other crafts can be found easily. Please send an email or WA, BBM and SMS to us for more detail of the product you necessary. Here are some cell phone camera shots from our colleagues.



8 comments:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    women slippers online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. Be success on your website handicraftsnmore.com
      If you wish I can help to find out Wooden Handcraft manufacturer to supply your company.

      Delete
  2. Hello there I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb job.
    candy jar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely lovely wooden handicraft pictures you had shared ! I am so grateful to see these amazing wooden handicraft. I will share this blog with my friends also.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. better you try jepara furniture here furniture buying guide , there are alot of god furniture there !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing handicrafts you had. I just loved yourwooden handicraftsthat you had shown to us. I will also share this blog to my friends.Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete